REFUND & RETURN POLICY
30 Days Return Policy :
- Any item that shows signs of damage, wear and tear, alterations, resizing (by a jeweler other than Kevabox.com) will not be accepted under this policy. The product must be the same as shown on the website with all the supporting paperwork. Product will not be accepted under this policy if Tag of "Non Returnable If Torn" is removed.
- You are eligible for an exchange on Kevabox.com for 100% of the purchase value under 30 days return policy. In case the exchanged value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the amount paid towards the old product. In case the exchanged value is lesser than the value of the old product, the difference will be held as a credit for future purchase. One order can be exchanged only once, after that it will go under Lifetime Exchange Policy.
- The returns of orders that are paid via digital wallets like Safegold or online vouchers or gift cards Or Schemes will be eligible for exchange only, refund not applicable. If exchange order is not decided, amount will be kept in Kevabox Wallet for future purchases.
- Tushi Necklaces will be eligible for exchange only, refund will not be applicable.
- Product return will be accepted in case of damage on receipt or difference in product design from that on the website. If the customer still wishes to take a refund, a 10?duction on the product value will be applicable.
- This excludes any product that has been designed through our bespoke service, i.e. designed exclusively for our client by Kevabox.com through customization, including engravings, removal of tag; logo etc. in such cases only lifetime exchange policy will be applicable.
- Loose Solitaire Diamond / Gemstones and Gold Coins or Bars and Frames are not covered under 30 Day Return policy.
- This feature is not available for International Orders (Orders that will be shipped abroad from India).
How do I return the product to Kevabox.com within 30 Days?
- If you happen to be dissatisfied with the jewellery you received upon delivery, you can login to your Kevabox account and visit My Orders. Here you will have the option to request return for your order with relevant reasons for your dissatisfaction.
- Please read the information on your original packing slip.
- Preserve original packing and the item in its sealed form with all accessories, tags, boxes, bags, stickers, papers and original Invoice. Securely repack the unused item.
- Once your package is ready, just call our customer service team and we will arrange to pick it up at your doorstep.
- Check the return package to the address indicated on the packing slip :
CGD Private Limited
Instructions for return packaging:
If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at support@Kevabox.com.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center as mentioned above.
- You can expect a refund within 10-14 working days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.
- In case you receive a damaged item, an item you didn't order or the wrong item, we exchange it free of charge or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges after a quality check upon receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly.
- All Jewelsecret jewellery comes with an IGI©, GIA©, HKD© or EGL© appraisal certificate and must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost. If you do not have the certificate, let us know so we can quote you the exact price for the replacement. Kevabox.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
- Step1: Pack the item(s) securely using the extra packing material found along with your order. Do not use the packaging in which your order was packed and sent.
- Step2: Do not use cello tape or any kind wrapping on the shipment. Use the seal already provided.
- Step3: Shipment should be sealed and packed before handing to courier. Only return invoices for shipping purpose to be kept outside.
- Step4: Please take a video while packing & sealing the bag for your reference and safety.